martes, 1 de septiembre de 2015

It is UP!!
Finally my Patreon campaign is up and running, this way not only can you help me complete my comic but also you all will receive first hand and before anybody else in the planet the complete product plus some extra juicy rewards that can only be find here!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=970254&ty=h

Take a look at the website, help me out however you can and be ready for my next issue, is going to be EXTRA SPICY!!.

Did I mention that among the rewards there is an interactive mini game exclusively for those who support Patreon campaign? No?, well now you know.


also to spice things up, I would like to read the captions you people would make out of this image, the coolest will be upload here and every other profile I have!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario